The CAT4 Data Cleansing module provides a set of predefined reports that target potential data issues. The reports available are:
- Missing Demographics
- Missing clinical/Accreditation Items
- Indicated CKD with no diagnosis
- Indicated Diabetes with no diagnosis
- Indicated Mental Health with no diagnosis
- Indicated COPD with no diagnosis
- Medication review for Diabetes with elevated HbA1c
Clicking on a patient in the report will open that patient in the clinical system. This is available for MD, BP and Zedmed with other clinical systems to follow.
Data issues are highlighted according to the type of report:
- Reports of missing information will highlight the missing data in red
- Disease Register Reports will flag potential inaccuracies and highlight the indication
Refer to the CAT4 Data Cleansing Quick Reference Guide available at help.pencs.com.au/cat.htm for further information.