Dementia Patients and MyHealth Record
|Sharing health information is very useful if patients are admitted to hospital or are seeing other providers. MyHealth Record provides an easy way to share patient records with other providers.|
The number of patients with Dementia who had a SHS uploaded in the previous 12 months
CAT Starting Point:
RECIPE Steps Filters:
- In the “Conditions” Tab, under “Mental Health” category, select “Yes" for Dementia
- In the “Date Range (Results)” Tab select “12 mths" or another date range
- Click "Recalculate"
- Click ‘Hide Filters’
- Select the "Digital Health/My Health Record and SHS" tab
- this will show you the number of patients with dementia who had a SHS uploaded from your practice in the last 12 months.
- To see the details of the patients double click on the part of the graph of interest
The last column will show the date of the upload, and the total number of uploads in the last 12 months is also shown.
To Export Patient List to Microsoft Excel:
1. Click on the “Export Icon”at the top of the Patient Reidentification window.
2. Click on “Excel”
3. Choose a file name and a location to save to (eg. Create a folder C:/ClinicalAudit/CAT Patient FollowUp)
4. Click “Save”
The steps above will produce a list of patients with contact details in MS Excel which can then be used to:
1. Go back through the individual patient records in the GP Clinical Desktop System (CDS) and update known records
2. Phone patients to update their record
3. Produce a mail merge to recall patients for follow up