- By default, the service will be installed to:
- 32Bit – 'C:\Program Files\PCS\PCS Clinical Service'
- 64Bit – 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCS\PCS Clinical Service'
- Start Menu shortcuts will be registered in 'PCS ->PCS Clinical Service'
- 'Stop Service' – Stops the PEN CS Clinical Service
- 'Start Service' – Starts the PEN CS Clinical Service
- 'Runtime log' – Short cut to the log file (same as Sidebar's)
- 'Installation log' – Shortcut to the installation log
Add/Remove programs entry added 'PCS Clinical Service' (Can be un-installed from here)
- "PCS Clinic Service" and "PCS Clinic Monitoring Service" services should be running
- Firewall exception should be added to port 8086 (default) so that client installs can talk to the server.
Best Practice users please note: If you are running Topbar and you are trying to restore a BP Backup, the running Topbar service will prevent the backup from being restored. Please stop the PCS Clinical Service and PCS Clinical Monitoring Service as described above before attempting a database restore, then restart the service!
To install the client module on individual workstations please follow the steps in the Client Module installation guide