Channels can be public or private. The organisation who created the channel will be its owner and will participate in all filters and graphs.
- Private Channel
- Other registered participants can only join upon accepting the invitation from the channel creator.
- Private channels will not be available for other organisations to request to join the channel
- Public Channel:
- Other registered participants can only join after either accepting the invitation from the channel creator or approval of its join request.
- Join request can be made by other organisations wanting to join the channel.
- Channel owner must approve the join requests.
- Public channels will be listed, so that other organisations can view their details
Channels contain the following information:
- Channel type (Public/Private)