Identify all patients eligible for an annual 75+ Health Assessment
The purpose of this health assessment is to help identify any risk factors exhibited by an elderly patient that may require further health management. In addition to assessing a person’s health status, a health assessment is used to identify a broad range of factors that influence a person’s physical, psychological and social functioning.
All patients aged over 75 years in the practice
CAT Starting Point:
Recipe Steps Reports
- Hide Filters
- Select the "MBS Eligibility" tab
- Select the "Health Assessment Eligibility" tab
- Select the column titled "HC 75+ not claimed last 12 mths", and click the Export button in the top right hand corner
This report will show all patients aged over 75 years who haven't had a 75+ Health Assessment billed in the past 12 months.
To Export Patient List to Microsoft Excel:
1. Click on the “Export Icon”at the top of the Patient Reidentification window.
2. Click on “Excel”
3. Choose a file name and a location to save to (eg. Create a folder C:/ClinicalAudit/CAT Patient FollowUp)
4. Click “Save”
The steps above will produce a list of patients with contact details in MS Excel which can then be used to:
1. Go back through the individual patient records in the GP Clinical Desktop System (CDS) and update known records
2. Phone patients to update their record
3. Produce a mail merge to recall patients for follow up