The Covid-19 virus is in Australia and with rising community infections the risk for some groups is higher than for others. Here are some recipes on how you can identify those high risk patients in your practices. These recipes are not intended to be used for recalling patients who are at risk, but rather to provide general practice with an idea on how many high risk patients in the different categories are in their current patient population.
The reports/lists of patients can be used to send out SMS or Voicemessages to patients at risk providing information about testing, quarantine or other relevant items.
Please check the relevant websites for up to date information on Covid-19:
Here is a page Pen CS has put together with links and information for all states and territories:
Additional filters can be added to make the recipes more specific, for example only those patients who have visited in the last 12 months or only active (three visits in two years) patients. Full details on the available filters can be found here: DATA FILTERING
List of recipes:
- Covid-19: Identify Indigenous patients over 50 with two or more chronic conditions
- Covid-19: Identify older patients with two or more chronic conditions
- Covid-19: Identify patients over 70 yrs of age
- Covid-19: Identify patients with a cancer diagnosis
- Covid-19: Identify patients with specific chronic diseases