Identify Indigenous patients over 50 yrs of age with two or more chronic conditions.
Indigenous patients are at higher risk of chronic conditions and for Covid-19. This recipe will show you how to identify your high risk indigenous patients.
Indigenous patients over 50 yrs of age with two or more chronic conditions.
This report relies on the patient ethnicity being coded correctly in the patient record.
CAT Starting Point:
This recipe is an example on how to find Indigenous patients at particular high risk. Based on current recommendations all indigenous patients over 50 are at increased risk, so you can also use the first step in the recipe below to find anyone indigenous over 50.
CAT4 starting point
- On the "General" tab, entre the Start Age = 50
- On the "Ethnicity" tab, select Indigenous check box.
- Click "Recalculate"
The step below allows you to further narrow your search for only those patients who have two or more chronic conditions. Based on current recommendations all indigenous patients over the age of 50 are at higher risk.
- Click on the 'Co-morbidities' report tab.
- Select the graph slice with 2 and/or more categories.
- Click 'Worksheet' to see the list of patients selected
- Optional, to add the assigned providers to your patient list open the 'Visits' tab and select the 'Assigned Providers' report tab and tick 'Select All'
- Click 'Report' to add the assigned providers to your list of patients
For more information on Cross Tabulation - Next Level Reporting visit our website on https://help.pencs.com.au/display/CR/Cross+Tabulation+-+Next+Level+Reporting