Identify patients over 60yrs of age with two or more chronic conditions.
Older patients are at higher risk of chronic conditions and for Covid-19. This recipe will show you how to identify your high risk patients.
Patients over 60yrs of age with two or more chronic condition.
CAT Starting Point:
CAT4 starting point
- On the "General" tab, enter the Start Age = 60
- Click "Recalculate"
- Click 'Hide Filters'
- Click on the 'Co-morbidities' report tab.
- Select the graph slice with 2 and/or more categories.
- Click 'Worksheet' to see the list of patients selected
- Optional, to add the assigned providers to your patient list open the 'Visits' tab and select the 'Assigned Providers' report tab and tick 'Select All'
- Click 'Report' to add the assigned providers to your list of patients
For more information on Cross Tabulation - Next Level Reporting visit our website on https://help.pencs.com.au/display/CR/Cross+Tabulation+-+Next+Level+Reporting