Identify patients with a cancer diagnosis
Patients with cancer have been identified as high risk for Covid-19. This recipe will help you in identifying those patients.
Patients with a cancer diagnosis
The cancer diagnosis needs to be coded in the patient record and 'active'
CAT Starting Point:
No filter steps required
- Click on the 'Disease' report tab and select the 'Cancer Conditions' report
- Tick 'Select All' to output a list of patients diagnosed with Cancer
- (Optional) Alternatively, select the cancer condition(s) individually by clicking on the labels describing the cancer condition.
- Click 'Export' to see the list of patients selected
- Optional, to add the assigned providers to your patient list open the 'Visits' tab and select the 'Assigned Providers' report tab and tick 'Select All'
- Click 'Report' to add the assigned providers to your list of patients
For more information on Cross Tabulation - Next Level Reporting visit our website on https://help.pencs.com.au/display/CR/Cross+Tabulation+-+Next+Level+Reporting