Identify patients with a chronic disease diagnosis of Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, CHD, Heart Failure, Stroke, Renal Impairment and CKD
Patients with chronic diseases are at high risk for Covid-19. This recipe will show you how to identify these patients.
Patients with diabetes, asthma, COPD, CHD, heart failure, stroke, renal impairment and/or CKD
This report relies on coded diagnoses in the patient record. As this is a requirement for accreditation and is also relevant for PIP-QI, we recommend to improve
CAT Starting Point:
- No filter steps required
- Click on the 'Disease' report tab and select the 'Count' report
- Click the condition labels to select 'Diabetes I', 'Diabetes II', 'Undefined Diabetes', 'Asthma', 'COPD', 'CHD', 'Heart Failure', 'Stroke', 'Renal Impairment' and 'CKD'
- Optional – select any other chronic conditions from the report to add them
- Click 'Export' to see the list of patients selected
- Optional, to add the assigned providers to your patient list open the 'Visits' tab and select the 'Assigned Providers' report tab and tick 'Select All'
- Click 'Report' to add the assigned providers to your list of patients
For more information on Cross Tabulation - Next Level Reporting visit our website on https://help.pencs.com.au/display/CR/Cross+Tabulation+-+Next+Level+Reporting