Identify pregnant patients
|Pregnant patients have been identified as high risk group for Covid-19 complications|
All patients currently listed as pregnant on your system
This recipe relies on your records of patients being pregnant are accurate. A pregnancy needs to be completed in your clinical
system, otherwise the patient will remain listed as pregnant. To complete a pregnancy, an outcome has to be recorded.
CAT Starting Point:
*The decision to select either "Active" or "All" patients is left to the practice to make
In the Filters Pane:
In the "Risk Factors" tab select "Pregnancy"
Click the 'View population' icon to see a list of all patients currently listed as pregnant.
To Export Patient List to Microsoft Excel:
1. Click on the “Export Icon”at the top of the Patient Reidentification window.
2. Click on “Excel”
3. Choose a file name and a location to save to (eg. Create a folder C:/ClinicalAudit/CAT Patient FollowUp)
4. Click “Save”
The steps above will produce a list of patients with contact details in MS Excel which can then be used to:
1. Go back through the individual patient records in the GP Clinical Desktop System (CDS) and update known records
2. Phone patients to update their record
3. Produce a mail merge to recall patients for follow up