The My health for life program works in partnership with GPs, providing patients an opportunity to participate in an evidence-based lifestyle modification program in their local community. Facilitators are trained health professionals, including dietitians and exercise physiologists, who have a keen interest in preventive health.
My health for life is a practical extension of the advice given by GPs to their patients, allowing participants to better understand their lifestyle risks and action their health goals. GPs will be kept informed of their patient’s progress, completing the care cycle. Health professionals are a critical part of the My health for life program, and we look forward to building strong, professional relationships while contributing to your patients’ overall care.
You can find more information on the My Health For Life website.
PEN CS have created a number of recipes to help general practices to identify patients eligible for the My Health For Life program. As there are multiple eligibility criteria we have created multiple recipes for individual patients at risk and one recipe showing only those patients with all risk factors to enable those patients to be invited first.
- Find high risk patients eligible for My Health For Life
- Find indigenous patients eligible for My Health For Life
- Find patients eligible for My Health For Life with high CV Event risk
- Find patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia eligible for My Health For Life
- Find patients with high blood pressure eligible for My Health For Life
- Find patients with high cholesterol eligible for My Health For Life
Here is a flowchart of the eligibility criteria: