The report can also be exported to be sent to the national cancer register for bulk enquiries on patients cervical screening status.
To Export Patient List to Microsoft Excel:
1. Click on the “Export Icon” at the top of the Patient Reidentification window.
2. Click on “Excel”
3. Choose a file name and a location to save to (eg. Create a folder C:/ClinicalAudit/CAT Patient FollowUp)
4. Click “Save”
The steps above will produce a list of patients with contact details in MS Excel which can then be used to:
- Produce a mail merge or bulk SMS to remind patients to book their free appointment with BreastScreen Australia online or by calling 13 20 50.
- Phone patients to update their record or to remind them to attend BreastScreen Australia for their free screening mammogram.
- Go back through the individual patient records in the GP Clinical Desktop System (CDS) and update known records