Identify all patients eligible for an annual 715 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Assessment
The aim of this MBS health assessment item is to help ensure that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people receive primary health care matched to their needs, by encouraging early detection, diagnosis and intervention for common and treatable conditions that cause morbidity and early mortality.
All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients in the practice
CAT Starting Point:
Recipe Steps Reports
- Hide Filters
- Select the "MBS Eligibility" tab
- Select the "Health Assessment Eligibility" tab
- Select the column titled "715 (ATSI) not claimed last 12 mths", and click the Export button in the top right hand corner
This report will show all Indigenous patients who haven't had a 715 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Assessment billed in the past 12 months.
To Export Patient List to Microsoft Excel:
1. Click on the “Export Icon”at the top of the Patient Reidentification window.
2. Click on “Excel”
3. Choose a file name and a location to save to (eg. Create a folder C:/ClinicalAudit/CAT Patient FollowUp)
4. Click “Save”
The steps above will produce a list of patients with contact details in MS Excel which can then be used to:
1. Go back through the individual patient records in the GP Clinical Desktop System (CDS) and update known records
2. Phone patients to update their record
3. Produce a mail merge to recall patients for follow up