The COVID-19 Vaccination report shows the vaccination status of the general population at your practice.
In the 'General' tab under 'General Population' tab all patients are shown in a doughnut chart with the following disaggregation:
- Dose 1 Categories
- Dose 1 Astrazeneca
- Dose 1 Pfizer (Comirnaty)
- Dose 1 Moderna (Spikevax)
- Dose 1 Other
- Dose 2 Categories
- Dose 2 Astrazeneca
- Dose 2 Pfizer (Comirnaty)
- Dose 2 Moderna (Spikevax)
- Dose 2 Other
- Not Recorded
Please note that we rely on the vaccine sequence entered in your patient records to determine how many doses a patient as received. To ensure accurate reporting make sure your records contain the correct vaccine sequence number, regardless if you record a vaccine given elsewhere or at your clinic.
Below are the inclusion criteria for each category,
- Dose 1 Categories include patient population who have had received at least one vaccine dose
- Dose 2 Categories include patient population who have received at least two doses
- The 'Declined' category includes patients who declined the vaccination. This feature is currently only available for Medical Director users.
Footnote: COVID-19 Vaccine eligibility/choice is at the discretion of the service provider and participants. Please check the Department of Health current guidelines at https://www.health.gov.au/
The Patient Reidentification report shows details on the dose: