Identify patients eligible for the Life! program that meet risk criteria a
The following inclusion criteria will determine eligibility for the the Life! program:
The exclusion criteria include patients with:
|Patients at high risk who can be recommended for/are eligible for the Life! program|
CAT Starting Point
1. In the Filters Pane, under 'General' tab, enter age '18' in the Start Age box under ‘Age’.
2. In the Reports Pane, under ‘Measures’ Report, select ‘BMI’ tab and select ‘Overweight’, ‘Obese’ and ‘Morbid’.
AUSDRISK Score can not be calculated through CAT at this stage but Life! program – Eligibility A recipe can be followed to narrow down patients.
For exclusion Criteria:
3. Select 'Conditions' tab then click 'Chronic tab'. Check the box beside the 'No' under Diabetes. This will exclude patients with an existing diagnosis of diabetes.
4. Click 'Cancer' tab. Check all the 'No' boxes. This will exclude patients with an existing diagnosis of cancer.
5. Click ‘Report’ button to view list of patients meeting these criteria.
6. List can be saved/printed or be sent a SMS/Voicemail Recall via the 'Patient Reidentification' window.
Create a prompt to display in Topbar
Remember you need to be in the CAT4 Daily View to be able to create prompts. Other pre-requisites are:
- Topbar is installed
- CAT is linked to Topbar via Edit/Preferences/Topbar - check here for details: Linking CAT to Topbar
To start click on the 'Daily View' icon on the top of your CAT screen:
Once you have applied the filter(s) and displayed the patients of interest as described above, you can create a prompt that will be shown to all clinicians using Topbar if a patient meeting the prompt criteria is opened in their clinical system.